A Wacky Start to October
Hey Deez Cookies Monsters!
October is going to be a little different for us. We are thrilled about the release of new flavors and several special events in the first week of the month:
1. We're doing the favors for Harvest Ball! As a company that deeply cares about food and justice, we are thrilled about this partnership. Tickets (in person or virtual) to the October 8th event are still available.
2. We're a vendor at the final Moonlight Market of the year. If you're in the Central Ohio area, please come and see us anytime between 6 and 11pm on October 9th.
Now for some bad news, some more great news, and one big change:
1. Though our new flavors are available for ordering right now, boxes will not start to ship until the week of October 10th. Since we're a company of one (with a few amazing volunteers) we have to dedicate our oven time (and hands) to this week's big events.
2. The Blondie, Georgia On My Mind, and To The Revolution will not be available on our site this month. We know. The great news is that (if you're in Central Ohio) you can still get Georgias and Revolutions at Modern Southern Table at Budd Dairy Food Hall.
3. The tea and pastry pairing box with Viet Espresso & Tea is officially sticking around! We're thrilled about this partnership. The pairing box is only available in Central Ohio (for now).
All's Fair In Love and Deez Cookies,